- Of the three members of TheRunawayGuys Jon is the only member not to be American, instead hailing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. This has been referenced in a few TRG LPs, mostly by Emile (and not in a friendly way usually in Jon's eyes).
- MOVE FASTER POKEY! (Emile often annoys the heck out of him with this one, with Jon usually firing back with a certain Pikmin of Emile's)
- slight,mega,MAN!...WHAT THE HELL!?!??
- I DIDNT IMAGINE THAT!
- ...the fuck,the fuck,the fuck,the fuck,
- Doh i missed! (usually Emile's line in Mario Party 1 and 2)
- And thats terrible,
- rings rings and MORE rings!
- 100 SECONDS!?
- Im not lying,this is my nightmare song.
- now were thinking with portals! (thankfully not to the same extreme as Achievement Hunter's Gavin Free when playing a Mario/Portal hybrid)
- SAMUS IS A GIRL WHAT!? (common reaction at the end of the first Metroid game, as clever wording by the developers hid Samus' true gender)
- I didnt have to do anything!
- I am a pancake,
- Hey guys its protonjon!
- STOOORY TIME!
- DEATH WATER!
- CHERY KOOLAID!
TheRunAwayGuys == TheRunawayGuys, Jon's main collab channel with Emile (Chuggaaconroy) and Tim (NintendoCapriSun), along with multiple guests for some of the games (notables being Josh Jepson, Jon's fiancee Reece (Lucahjin), and MasaeAnela)
- Jon usually streams multiple different games on his Twitch channel. One of these streams became memorable in TRG for a series of Emile comments that ended up changing who Emile switched to for the Mario Party 5 LP (he had to change anyway due to DK's removal from the playable roster), and another included the memorable Mystery of the Ghost Fart.
- Chugga's Lost Innocence and a lone hour playing what available mini-games were on a save file was Jon's only practice for the Mario Party 6 LP. He goes 6 for 8, taking both bouts at both Faire Square (the CLI board) and E. Gadd's Garage (the latter against a Brutal-AI Peach, who repeats her one-Star last place from Pirate Dream) along the way.